guidislati Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Dead Presidents Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b This action film, directed by the Hughes brothers, depicts a heist of old bills, retired from circulation and destined by the government to be "money to burn." However, more broadly, it addresses the issues of Black Americans' involvement in the Vietnam War and their subsequent disillusionment with progress in social issues and civil rights back home in the United States, during the 1960's.
A Vietnam vet adjusts to life after the war while trying to support his family, but the chance of a better life may involve crime and bloodshed.
For all those who liked the movie "Menace 2 Society",you are going to love this one. This movie features the star from Menace to Society "Larenz Tate" and the well known "Chris Tucker". This is a very violent movie and have a few very gory scenes of the Vietnam war,but that is okay because this movie really shows how difficult it must have been for a black man growing up in the Bronx in the 60's.And it shows how life is for him and his friends after coming home from the Vietnam war. The language in this movie is of course very tough and rough and I could actually count the f-word 247 times in this movie and that speaks for it's self.<br/><br/>This is an extremely well made movie that really shows the reality of how hard the world can be for some people.<br/><br/>I advice everybody to go out and pick up this movie, because it is a story that you got to hear.
When I rented this film, I expected it to be a film about a carefully plotted robbery. And that it was. I was however somewhat surprised about the splatter side to all of that. I mean there is quite some gore in this movie! <br/><br/>Anyhow, to the plot. While I won't give anything away, let me say it was a bit linear. The most surprising thing about it was that there were no surprises. As the credits rolled I was left thinking how the script ever saw the green light.<br/><br/>The film isn't all bad however - the action sequences were bloody but also very nice and well thought out. If you like violent action scenes you might just enjoy this flick.

Dead Presidents already had problems before the theatrical release with the MPAA and some scenes had to be cut. Unfortunately, there is no available release containing these scenes. The Criterion Laserdisc release offers something in between. The raid on the money transport at the end of the film is found a second time on the LD after the complete main film. This second version contains said scenes.
Despojos downloadThe Dawn of Knight movie free download in hindiPower Rangers HyperForce download moviesNo Joke! Survival 'Preparations for the Average Family' movie download hdZombieland 2 movie free download hdEpisode 1.71 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentWasabi full movie hd 720p free downloadSam Max Season Two hd full movie downloadfree download The King Ithe The Mask of Zorro download

last edited 217 weeks ago by guidislati
Please log in to post a reply.